Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cry Me A River

I don't know what the problem is but I am having one. I cannot concentrate on jack crap these days, I feel weak and tired all the time and my self esteem is at an all time low. Cry me a river. I get my overly happy manic moments too, wow hormonal? I think I am stuck in the "POOR ME" phase of this BS so I am trying not to post.

Had my weekly dose of chemo last Thursday. It was fun, oh ya....no blood return on that port again. My left arm is all black and blue again from them trying to get a little blood out of me. My body just don't want to give it up! I ended up being at the center for 5 hours, and then had to go back at night to try again. I got the chemo, and finally at 6:30 pm we got a blood return! I was exhausted. Got home got ready for bed and decided to check my email. Suddenly I am wired and awake until 1 AM, last night same thing only I was up until 2:30 AM. Thinking I will go to bed early tonight and hopefully nothing will kick in to prevent that. Maybe it is the steroids? Who knows but it makes me eat that's for sure.

No comments: